Friday, October 21, 2011

Leadership In The Home...

Guys!  I need your help.  I am gathering thoughts to write about how men are to lead in the home.  Please read the following questions and comment so that I can try and get a broad sweep of answers.  I appreciate it!

1.  What would you say are mens roles in the home?  Husbands and dads.

2.  On my drive home from work, I often have great intentions of what I want to do with my family, Bible study, prayer, play with the kids, etc...  But the second I walk through that door of my home, good intentions can become fleeting memories.  What about you?  When you walk through the door of your home, how have you seen God use you and how have your good intentions become realities?  Have they become fleeting memories like mine sometimes do?

3.  Where is the battle for your heart when it comes to leading in the home?  Where do you tend to stall out instead of fulfilling your roles each day?

4.  Where do you need to change, by the grace of God, to live out your leadership?

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions!  I will be posting about this very soon after I receive enough comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment