Friday, November 4, 2011

Outdoor Photography

One of my favorite websites is Outdoor Photographer.  I have been downloading their desktop picture for my screen background.  It's free and well worth the time to save it to your computer.  Here is a taste of November's picture below:



Two of my dreams are to be a full time Biblical Counselor and to be a Professional Photographer.  Might not happen, but I can dream can't I?  Here are some pics that I love from this website and others.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


Sperry Peak, Cascade Range, Washington
Photographer: Randal R. Ketchem








Rio Grande Gorge








Rio Grande Gorge, New Mexico

Photographer: Scott Pilgreen
















Going Green
Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee
Photographer: John Marshall

Going Green


Dry Falls, Highlands, North Carolina
Photographer: Dave Allen

Autumn At Dry Falls, Highlands Nc


Owl Creek Pass, Colorado
Photographer: Bryan Maltais
Owl Creek Pass












These pictures are only the tip of the iceberg of what is out there.  I took all of these images from Outdoor Photographer's website.  If you are interested in outdoor photography and want to enter contests, Outdoor Photographer has numerous photography contests running throughout the year.  You can find these and more at: Outdoor Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment